Here’s my take on top things to do when in Dubai….
1) The most popular destination in Dubai would certainly be the Burj Khalifa.Being the tallest building in the world. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centrepiece of Down town Dubai, Dubai’s new urban masterpiece. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. You could get yourself a ticket to the top form their official site @125AED (adult, 12+). From your vantage point on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, you will experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel and know at last what it is like to see the world from such a lofty height.
2) Dubai Aquarium. The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is one of the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 400 Sharks and Rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world. Combo Ticket – Adult(Aquarium Tunnel + Underwater Zoo) AED 70
3) Dubai Dolphinarium: Dubai Dolphinarium is an amazing place, where you are guaranteed to meet some of the most beautiful animals that inhabit our oceans and have lots of fun with them. You can actually swim with the dolphin and even get yourself cool souvenirs in the form of pics clicked with the dolphins. You have a variety options for ticketing depending on the seating arrangement you choose. You can get yourself the tickets from the official site.
5) Palm Jumeirah: The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial archipelago created using land reclamation. The Palm Jumeirah is in the shape of a palm tree. The Palm Jumeirah Monorail is a monorail line on the Palm Jumeirah. The monorail connects the Palm Jumeirah to the mainland.
6) The Dubai Fountain : Set on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake, the fountain shoots water jets as high as 500 ft (150 metres), equivalent to that of a 50-storey building. The Dubai Fountain performs daily.
Dubai Fountain schedule
1:00pm First afternoon show
1:30pm Second afternoon show
6:00 PM to 11:00 PM Sun – Wed
6:00 PM to 11:30 PM Thu – Sat
( Every 30 Minutes)
7) Desert Safari : This is one thing that all people visiting Dubai must do.. The trill of Dune bashing, camel riding and the exotic belly dancing.
8) Dhow cruise :This is one of the most romantic dinner you could probably have in Dubai. As the dhow cruise glides silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight. While you cruise aboard it offers on intriguingly different view of the amazing city – old town, Sheikh Saeed’s house, birthplace of Sheikh Saeed, Heritage village, golf club, parks and well as the famous modern skyscrapers of the city in the spectacular night lights, On the Cruise delicious Arabic/ International buffet dinner will be served .